Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordpress Themes

I've used my fairshare of free and paid WP themes.

Some were good, some not so good but all had their

main problems...

With each one I needed to see how it was created

so I could change the header graphic, add links
to other blogs, add images to the homepage and the
list goes on.

With each theme I had to physically open up .php files

and change code etc. I didn't mind too much but always
wished there was an easier way.
 
I could create a theme that was easy to change header images,
easy to change background colors, easy to add links,
no messing with .php files.

Just an easy way to  use theme that I could use on all

my blogs and make them appear different in just a few clicks.

 

I just found that software that do what I described above!

In fact, rather than just tell you about it,you can get it 100% free here

 

No comments: